Want to get your finances in shape quick? Shannon McLay, financial planner and author, comes on the show to share how you two can work through your issues and get your finances closer to your goals and dreams.
I hope last week’s episode about jump-starting your finances and building momentum motivated you. This week we’re stepping back from the big picture why and now examining how.
To do that we’re going to talk about being fit.
Getting Financially Fit
This week we’re discussing financial fitness. You may be surprised that they are a lot of commonalities between being physically and financially fit.
To help explain things, Shannon McLay is on the show today. She’s the author of Train Your Way to Financial Fitness.
We’ll be discussing:
- Figuring out if you’re financially fit, fat, or skinny (and what they mean)
- Identifying your problem areas and exercises to work through them
- How you two can get fit together without fighting about money
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast
If you want to dig into this topic a bit more, here are some resources we mentioned on the show along with some additional information.
- Martinis and Your Money
- 5 Smart Money Tips for Couples
- Three Toxic Habits to Stop When Talking About Money
- How to Stop Fighting About Money and Build Wealth Instead
Financially Fit Giveaway
As an added bonus, Shannon was kind enough to sponsor a giveaway. She’ll mail 3 listeners signed copies of her book – Train Your Way to Financial Fitness.
All you have to do? Simply join the podcast community!
With the newsletter, you’ll be kept up to date on the podcast and be the first to know about future giveaways. Click here to sign up!
Next Wednesday (October 28, 2015) I’ll randomly pick three winners.
Thank you Shannon!