Looking to retire early, be financially independent or free? Having the best financial advisor can make a huge difference! Learn what questions to ask and red flags to look out for to find the right financial planner for you!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/How_to_Find_the_Best_Financial_Advisor_So_You_Can_Retire_In_Style.mp3″ ]
Financial Freedom and Finding the Right Advisor
While you don’t need a finance degree to come up with your plan, having a professional in your corner can be a big boost. They can guide you with options that align with your financial situation and values. However, with so many experts out there, it can be difficult to find not only a good one but the right one for you.
Today Jason Silverberg, certified financial planner and author of The Financial Planning Puzzle, is here to offer his expertise. Ien this episode we get into:
- why the first step of your plan isn’t looking at the numbers
- how to find a financial planner that you can trust (and a question you can ask to test them out)
- how to deal with bumps in life
Hope you enjoy!
Working Towards Financial Independence
If you’re looking to get ahead with your finances as a family, here are more resources to check out!
- Retire Early By Rethinking Your Priorities
- Setting Up Your Retirement with the Right Tools
- The Shockingly Simple Math Behind Early Retirement
- How We Saved $85,000 in 2016
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes from partners like Personal Capital. Easy to set up & easy to use. You can have all your investments, income, and expenses all pulled into one place.
Did I mention it’s free? Why don’t you give Personal Capital a try today?