Today we’re talking about how you two can really review the big picture and make sure you hit YOUR big money goals! Financial Check-ups The first half of this year is about over, so how are you guys doing right now? It’s funny how time seems to speed up and slow down. Looking back […]
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Can you have nice things when you’re paying off debt? What millionaire habits can you pick up today? Personal finance author and money expert Anthony O’Neal
Busting Common Money Myths
Many times we mismanage our money because we’ve developed ideas and habits that are harmful to our financial health.
If we want to change or help our spouse to change, it means we have to examine those money myths and habits.
And it can be hard to change.
That’s why I’m really happy to have
At age 19, Anthony ONeal was deep in debt and short on hope with no direction of where his life was headed. But after hitting rock bottom, he turned his life around and committed to helping students find and pursue their passions.
We met up over at the NC State University’s bell-tower before his Smart Money event last week for a chat about money myths and habits.
In this episode we get into:
- how you can have nice stuff while paying off debt
- what millionaires do
differently howto financially prepare your kids for the real world
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Build Good Money Habits
Looking to become debt free and build wealth? Here are some resources to help you build smart money habits.
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Automatic Saving:
- Free 401(k) Analysis:
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Smart Money and Smart Parent events
- The Graduate Survival Guide: 5 Mistakes You Can’t Afford To Make In College
- Can I Add Gucci to My Budget?
Support the Podcast
Thank you so much for listening!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. I’d love for more couples to work together to dump their debt and pursue their dreams together! Please leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!
I appreciate your help. Let’s make talking about marriage and money fun!