Stressed over a huge amount of debt? Learn how you two can survive and thrive as you pay it off together!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/Fight_Debt_Together_with_Notorious_DEBT.mp3″ ]
Dealing with Debt Together
Whenever I’m reading stories about marriage and money, things can easily become a caricature. I read about couples who’ve had their lives torpedoed after they said I do.
On the web, there seem to be plenty of gurus who apparently have made all the right money moves.
But on the podcast, I want to share real stories from couples who have been there or are working through things now like Lindsay and her husband Zach are. They made a choice they felt was a smart move.
It didn’t turn out the way they hoped. They’re now on a journey to pay off over $100,000 of debt.
Special thanks to Lyndsay for being on the show today. If you’re want to learn more about their journey please head over to Notorious Debt.
They have some wonderful posts, including my favorites:
- Why We’re Giving Up Our Home
- How To Get Your S.O. On Board With Managing Finances
- What To Do When You Lose Motivation To Pay Off Debt
Resources to Help You Get Out of Debt
Tired of being in debt? Here are some resources to help you dump it.
- Attacking Debt: Which One First?
- The Great Debt Dump: Running Toward Financial Freedom with the Power of Community
- Which Debt Payoff Method Is Right for You?
- Best Strategies to Get Out of Debt
- Should You Use Peer to Peer Lending To Get Out of Debt?
- Knock Out Your Credit Card Debt
Free Marriage & Money Class
Are you two looking to build your marriage and wealth together? Pre-order your copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money and get FREE access to the course when it’s released.
You can get the details and sign up today to reserve your spot here!
Thank You to Our Partner
Support for this podcast comes from partners like Personal Capital. Easy to set up & easy to use. You can have all your investments, income, and expenses all pulled into one place.
Did I mention it’s free? Why don’t you give Personal Capital a try today?