Have you ever been frustrated with how long it was going to take to get out of debt? Learn how to handle setbacks, define your family’s path, and knock out your goals together!
Defining Your Family’s Financial Success
Do you ever feel frustrated with how things are going? You read these awesome stories like This Couple Paid Off $72,000 in Debt in 22 Months or Couple shares how they wiped out $162K debt in less than 3 years.
You’re thinking, ‘wow we’re working at a snail’s pace’.
That can be discouraging.
I want to highlight a different story.
Today Steve Goodwin from My Family on a Budget shares his family’s more down to earth journey to becoming debt free.
In this episode we discuss:
- how financial Peace University transformed their finances
- Steve’s big mistake with investing and how he fixed it
- making the transition to being a stay at home dad
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Help You Get Out of Debt
Tired of being in debt? Here are some resources to help you dump it.
- Money for Meaning
- Attacking Debt: Which One First?
- The Great Debt Dump: Running Toward Financial Freedom with the Power of Community
- Which Debt Payoff Method Is Right for You?
- 5 Books to Motivate and Guide You to Become Debt Free Faster
- Best Strategies to Get Out of Debt
- Should You Use Peer to Peer Lending To Get Out of Debt?
- Knock Out Your Credit Card Debt
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!