In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Learn how you can as a family get on on the path of financial freedom and independence!
Get on the Path to Financial Freedom
It’s almost the end of January, how are things going for you?
Over at our FB group, Thriving Families, I’ve been keeping an eye on some of the goals you’ve been sharing and I’m really impressed.
We some tackling debt, many mentioning their student loans. Meal prepping is also on the list. That’s a fantastic money saver and will help you tremendously with your health goals.
Quite a few talked about earning more, both through their regular 9-5 job as well as side hustles.
On the surface, these goals seem to go in different directions, but when we chat in the group and get into the whys behind the goals, I noticed a recurring theme.
Having more flexibility and security for our families.
And for many, that path includes reaching financial independence.
But when you’re deep in debt or just starting out, it can seem overwhelming and in some cases out of reach.
However, you can take steps now to get your finances in a great spot and open up more options for your family.
Today Grant Sabatier, the author of Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You’ll Ever
In this episode, we get into:
- Defining what financial independence and freedom means to you
- Why simply cutting expenses won’t get you to where you want to go
- How side hustles can enrich your lives and get you close to your FI dreams
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Get on the Path to Financial Freedom
If you two are ready to make some real progress on your big goals, here are helpful resources to check out.
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Automatic Saving:
- Free 401(k) Analysis:
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- The Secret Sauce to Financial Independence & Early Retirement
- Retire Early By Rethinking Your Priorities
- The Shockingly Simple Math Behind Early Retirement
- DIY and the Financially Independent Lifestyle
Connect with Grant and Millennial Money
Dubbed “The Millennial Millionaire” by CNBC, Grant Sabatier went from $2.26 to $1 million in 5 years through entrepreneurship, side hustling and investing.
After reaching financial independence at the age of 30, Grant founded
Millenial Money , where he writes about making and investing money and co-hosts the Millennial Money Minutes podcast.
Since launching in 2015, Grant has reached over 10 million readers and listeners through his blog and podcast.
Grant is also the author of Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You’ll Ever
Grant has been featured in over 200 international media outlets including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, National Public Radio, Money Magazine, ABC Nightline, Chicago Tribune, USA Today, Inc. Magazine, Forbes, The Sydney Morning Herald, and many others.
Support the Podcast
Thank you so much for listening!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. I’d love for more couples to work together to dump their debt and pursue their dreams together! Please leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!
I appreciate your help. Let’s make talking about marriage and money fun!