In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Have you ever felt stressed over money because of an emergency that came up? Did it feel like your options were limited?
Today we’re going to share how you can prepare and protect yourselves from financial disasters!
Keys to Avoid Financial Disasters
While we can’t predict every curve ball thrown at us, we can improve our chances of minimizing the damage done with a little bit of work upfront.
Shannon Harvey is here to offer up some ways you can be better prepared.
He has over 15 -years of experience as a trusted risk advisor and owns an insurance agency in Greenville, South Carolina.
In this episode we get into:
- what financial disasters you need to be on the lookout for
- why cheaper is not always better with insurance
- how to prepare your family should the worst happen
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Avoid Financial Disasters
If you two want to be better prepared dealing with financial disasters and bumps in life, here are some resources to get you started.
- How To Avoid Financial Disaster: Protect Yourself From The 7 Biggest Risks You Face Daily
- Covering Your Family’s Needs with Life Insurance
- Life Insurance for Stay at Home Parents
- How to Spend Less on Insurance (While Still Getting the Coverage You Need)!
- Insurance Coverage Families Need with Matt Becker
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!