Think your home is an investment? For most people, it’s not. Learn how to rethink real estate so you can build your wealth and become financially independent! Is Your House an Investment or Money Pit? Buying a house is usually the biggest purchase we make. Right now in the United States, the median price of homes that […]
Tired of getting hit with fees from your bank? Today we’re going to see how you can find the best place to stash your cash to save and earn more money!
Best Banks for Your Money
All this month we’ve been talking about big decisions you need to make about health insurance and investing that will have an impact not only on your finances next year, but beyond.
These are things you should care about for sure, but I want to cover pretty much a crucial decision you don’t want to ignore – your bank accounts.
Where and how you bank can either help you reach your financial goals faster if you got a great banking partner or it can hinder you and drain your wallet if you have a dud.
In this episode we’ll get into:
- why / where/ and how you bank matters
- 3 alternatives to the big banks that can save and make you more money
- How to easily set up and automate your money
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Get the Most Out of Your Bank Accounts
Are you two ready to master your joint accounts? Do you want to create a system that fits your priorities and styles?
Here are some resources to check out:
- Coastal Federal Credit Union <- We bank with them
- Want a Happier Marriage? Combine Bank Accounts
- Finding the Best Banking and Investing Accounts
- Optimize Your Bank or Credit Union Accounts
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Track These 2 Key Numbers to Master Your Money
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Automatic Saving: Qapital
- Free 401(k) Analysis: blooom
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!