Think your home is an investment? For most people, it’s not. Learn how to rethink real estate so you can build your wealth and become financially independent! Is Your House an Investment or Money Pit? Buying a house is usually the biggest purchase we make. Right now in the United States, the median price of homes that […]
Do you feel like your health care costs have exploded? Get the tips you need and learn how you can save money on your health insurance!
Working to Lower Healthcare Costs
I remember not too long ago, it used to be that the three biggest expenses we had were rent, food, and the car.
We then paid off the car loan early and now avoid loans on them. We worked hard and were grateful to get a good deal on our mortgage on this current house.
Food, well it’s food. We’re smarter about what we spend.
But there is one expense that has shot up since we got married and I’m almost sure you have seen it explode as well – health insurance.
Though we have had some wins dealing with insurance, Michael Dinich is here to offer his expertise. He’s a financial Advisor who helps hardworking people get the retirement they deserve.
Part of that includes making sure they’re getting good deals with health insurance.
In today’s episode we get into:
- the trend of shifting costs from the insurance companies to us
- how to decide if those high deductible plans are really a good deal
- getting the coverage you need at a more affordable price
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Save Money on Health Insurances Expenses.
If you two want to dig deeper into finding ways to save on your healthcare costs, here are some resources to check out.
- Your Money Geek – Connect with Michael to see if he can help you out with your specific needs
- Why We’re Switching to a High Deductible Health Plan
- How to Spend Less on Insurance
- Save Money on Health Insurance
- New pharmacy discounts may lower your prescription drug bill
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!