You’ve probably heard how giving not only benefits the recipients but the giver. However, what do you do when you’re in debt? Learn how you can pay off debt and give more to the causes that matter most to you! Giving While in Debt? When people ask this, two things jump out at me. First, […]
Ready to reboot your marriage and money? See how Travis and his wife paid over $100,ooo of credit card debt together!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/Investing_in_Your_Marriage_and_Money.mp3″ ]
Investing in Your Marriage and Money
Imagine you had to come clean to your husband or wife about how much debt you were in. Everything looks fine, but you’re barely keeping your head above water.
Travis found himself in this exact situation. Handling the numbers, he had to tell his wife that they had $109,000 of credit card debt!
What would you do if you were him? What would you do if you were her?
Resources on Dumping Debt Together
If you two are ready to pay off your debt, here are some resources to check out:
- Attacking Debt: Which One First?
- Which Debt Payoff Method Is Right for You?
- Best Strategies to Get Out of Debt
- How To Get Your S.O. On Board With Managing Finances
- The Great Debt Dump: Running Toward Financial Freedom with the Power of Community
- How to Stay Motivated with Paying Off Debt
Thank You to Our Partners