Today I’m opening up the community mailbag and answering your biggest marriage and money questions! How do you maximize your paychecks while still making sure you don’t owe the IRS come tax time? How do you tackle multiple goals and make real progress on them?
Marriage and Money Mailbag
We’re here – the summer of savings finale!
It’s been an incredible and fun six weeks. I hope you got inspired with ways you can save money while still having a good time now.
And I thought the best way to wrap things up is to chat with you and answering marriage and money questions.
In this episode we go over:
- maximize your paychecks
- knocking out several goals
- best money tools for busy couples
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Help You Tackle Marriage and Money
Want to jump in and get your finances squared away? Here are some cool tools and resources to make mastering your money easier!
- Get More Money in Your Paycheck: How to Calculate Your W-4 Withholding
- TurboTax W-4 Withholding Calculator
- 5 Tips for Adjusting Withholding Allowances
- 5 Days to $5K
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- How to Focus and Prioritize Your Goals
- Where Should Our Money Go? Prioritizing Your Goals
- Trim: With Trim, you can cancel subscriptions and negotiate your bills.
- Billshark: They contact your service providers and negotiate the best price on your behalf.
- Paribus: Bought something and a week later the price drops? Paribus can get you back the difference.
- Qapital: Makes saving easy!
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!
Like the music in this episode? Our theme song is by Gentle Regime. Additional music by Lee Rosevere.