In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
How much do we need to save for a baby? How do we handle medical expenses and finances with a disability? We answer your biggest marriage and money questions!
Marriage and Money Q&As
Welcome to another edition of our community mailbag show!
This is where we take a break from our regular episodes which usually deal with one topic and instead tackle several of your marriage and money questions in smaller bites.
Today we have Phillip and Julia Olson as well as Brynn Conroy here on the podcast to help answer them
In this episode we get into:
- How to handle the costs of having a baby
- Dealing with disabilities and finances
- What to do when the traditional advice does not apply
Let’s dive in!
Want to dig in some more? Here are some of the resources we mentioned in our episode plus more!
- The Art of Finance
- Two Cents
- The Feminist Financial Handbook
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Automatic Saving: Qapital
- Free 401(k) Analysis: blooom
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!