In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Welcome to the 10th weekly episode of the Couple Money Podcast! I’m so happy that we’re here and I appreciate you joining me.
This a very special episode – we have two guests over who give their financial expertise – Brian Preston and Bo Hanson. Besides being certified financial planners at Preston & Cleveland Wealth Management, LLC , Brian is also the founder of the Money Guy Show. Along with Bo, the financial duo use their show to take complex financial topics and make it simple.
Finding the Best Financial Advisor for Your Family
- How to find the right financial planner for your family
- Avoiding sticky situations with marriage and money
- Getting started with investing
Download and listen to the podcast today!
[smart_track_player url=”http://media.blubrry.com/couplemoney/traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/CM_010_Master_Your_Money_Tips_from_Financial_Pros.mp3″ ]
- Subscribe on iTunes: Simply click on this link and you’ll be taken to Couple Money’s page where you can subscribe.
- Subscribe on Stitcher: Please click here so you can catch all episodes.
If you enjoyed the podcast, could you please take a second to share this with your friend or leave a rating and review? You’ll be getting the word out on the show and helping other couples build their marriage and net worth.
Want More Advice from Brian and Bo?
Brian or Bo, they are enthusiastic about helping others so if you need a financial professional to optimize your family’s finances, please reach out to them.
If you haven’t caught their show yet, please do. One of the first things that popped out at me when I caught some episodes was how easy they break down finances. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Knowing When to Go Pro: Brian and Bo cover what to look for in a financial advisor.
- Love, Marriage… and Finances: Before getting married Brian gets Bo to share some of his expectations and thoughts about merging finances.
- Marriage… An Education: As a follow up, Bo goes over money lessons learned since he got married.
Please let me know if you have any money questions you’d like me to cover or guests you’d like me to interview in future shows.
Photo Credits: Money Guy Show