In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Talking about your money can stressful, especially when you’re first opening up. Learn how you can make things go smoother and be more productive when it comes to conversations about your money.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/CMP_Rewind_8_Mastering_the_Money_Talks_as_a_Couple.mp3″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
We’re at #8 for the top 10 episodes of the Couple Money Podcast!
Money Talk Essentials: Sharing Your Numbers
I’m starting to see a theme here with these shows.
Monday’s rewind was building wealth even though the two of you have different money styles. Yesterday’s episode was on getting out of debt when you’re not on the same page.
Today is about opening up and having the talk. You know, the one where yyou share all your numbers with your fiance or spouse.
It’s a scary thought, but it’s important that they two of you find a way to be open and honest with not just the money, but your feelings.
This episode features my favorite guest – my husband 🙂 He agreed to chat with me about our process for talking about money.
In this episode we cover:
- our first money chat – the good and awkward moments
- how we started our first budget
- have tips and tools on how you two can get started with your own money talk.
Hope you enjoy the show!
Resources to Help You Two with the Money Talks
If you’re looking to make your chats about money easier, here are some posts, podcasts, and books to help.
- Better Conversations on Money and Marriage
- Three Toxic Habits to Stop When Talking About Money
- Love, Money, and Secrets: How to Be Open with Your Marriage and Finances
- Common Pitfalls Couples Make with Money Chats
- Admitting to Your Spouse That You’re in Debt