In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Stressed out over your money fights? Learn tactics to help strengthen your marriage and become smarter about how you approach finances as a couple!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/How_to_Use_Money_Fights_to_Grow_Your_Marriage_and_Wealth_with_Jayson_Gaddis_of_The_Smart_Couple_Podcast.mp3″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Money & Fights as a Couple
In this episode we get into:
- why you shouldn’t avoid fights
- how to start opening up with finances and more
- how your friends can push you to be better and more engaged in your marriage
Hope you enjoy!
Resources on Marriage Fights & Finances
Want to learn more and become more productive with your money dates? Here are some resources to check out:
- 10 Agreements BEFORE You Get Into An Argument With Your Partner
- Mastering the Money Talks as a Couple
- Use The Power Of Community To Improve Your Marriage
- Three Toxic Habits to Stop When Talking About Money
- Love, Money, and Secrets: How to Be Open with Your Marriage and Finances
- Common Pitfalls Couples Make with Money Chats
- Admitting to Your Spouse That You’re in Debt
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes from partners like Personal Capital. Easy to set up & easy to use. You can have all your investments, income, and expenses all pulled into one place.
Did I mention it’s free? Why don’t you give Personal Capital a try today?
Support for this podcast also comes from Divvy Investments. If you’re looking for an easy way to help keep your portfolio on target for retirement without having to link your accounts to yet another service, check out Divvy.
Listeners can get a 10% discount; use the coupon code, “Couplemoney”.
Sign Up for the $20 Date Night Challenge
If you’re looking for inspiration, encouragement, and a fun contest, join in on our $20 Money Date Challenge in this month! Each Friday I share some date night ideas you two can do that should cost no more than $20.
We also have a contest where you can win cash. It’s easy to sign up and join!
Support Charity: Water
Want to give more this year? Please join Sarah Li Cain, myself, and a few awesome ladies in media with a campaign we’re running to help provide clean water. We’re working with Charity: Water on it and if you’re not familiar with their model, 100% of your donation will go to clean water projects. You can get all the details and donate here!