Do you want to go on a fabulous family vacation, but you’re still paying down debt? Learn how you can save big on your next getaway while still knocking out your debt! Saving Up for a Fun and Frugal Family Vacation When’s your spring break? Our oldest has hers next month, but she’s already counting […]
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Today we’re answering your marriage and money questions – how to earn extra money on the side, figuring out your retirement number, and how to make the most of year-end bonus!
Marriage and Money Mailbag: Extra Income, Your Retirement Number, and More
It’s that time again – our community mailbag!
It’s a chance for me to answer your burning money questions. with the year wrapping up have some good ones today.
In this episode we’ll get into:
- How to make extra money when you don’t have time for a second job
- How to make your bonus go far
- Figuring out how much you two need to retire
Let’s get started!
Resources to Win with Your Money
Want to go ahead and tackle your big marriage and money goals? Here are the resources we mentioned in today’s episode along with some extras!
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Grow Your Stash Faster: High Yield Savings with CiT Bank
- Automatic Saving: Qapital
- Free 401(k) Analysis: blooom
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Rock Your Retirement
- The 4% Rule
- Your Side Hustle Is Worth A Lot More Than You Think
- Kevin’s Side Hustle Reports (These side hustles helped him pay off over $87000 in less than 3 years!)
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!