Need to reset your money? Learn how to do some spring cleaning with your finances to start building momentum with your biggest goals! For some reason, I like to use April is a sort of reminder to review our financial progress. Maybe because of the deadline for taxes. Or maybe it’s because it’s financial literacy […]
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Do you want your wedding day to be beautiful, memorable, and meaningful without spending a ton of money or getting into debt? Learn how you can plan your dream wedding on a budget!
How to Plan Your Dream Wedding on a Budget
Right now in the United States, the average wedding costs over $35,000!
Thankfully the Budget Savvy Bride, Jessica Bishop is here to help. In this episode we discuss:
- defining your dream wedding
- ways you can splurge and where you can save
- a handy resource to help you plan your dream wedding without breaking your budget
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Plan a Fantastic Wedding
If you’re getting married, please check out these resources so you can plan out your special day without going into debt.
- The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer: Checklists, Worksheets, and Essential Tools to Plan the Perfect Wedding on a Small Budget
- Planning Your Dream Wedding on a Budget
- Wedding Planning: My Ultimate Lesson in Budgeting
- The Best Kept Secrets to Planning a Wedding on a Budget
- Have a $50,000 Wedding on a $3,000 Budget
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here.