With over 17 million Americans victims of identity theft in 2014 alone, it’s even more important to learn how to protect yourself. David Rubinstein from Credit Shout shares the tools and resources you can use to make it harder for thieves to steal your personal information.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/How_to_Protect_Yourself_Against_Identitiy_Theft.mp3″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Protecting Yourself Against Identity Theft
Identity theft is a popular topic in the news. Whether it’s data breaches, tax fraud, or old fashion dumpster diving, it’s even more
important to be smart with your personal information.
In this episode, David Rubinstein, owner of CreditShout and CreditForums is here to help.
We’ll look at:
- how to better protect yourself offline and online
- the difference between fraud alert & credit freeze
- whether or not identity protection services are worth the costs
I hope you enjoy!
Helping Sort Finances with Credit Shout
Special thanks again to David for sharing his tips and research. Please check out CreditShout. David and his team have some great information,
not just on credit cards, but also some detailed articles on finances including:
- Why Identity Theft Insurance May Not Be Worth the Cost
- How Two Factor Authentication Helps Protect You From Identity Theft