Need to reset your money? Learn how to do some spring cleaning with your finances to start building momentum with your biggest goals! For some reason, I like to use April is a sort of reminder to review our financial progress. Maybe because of the deadline for taxes. Or maybe it’s because it’s financial literacy […]
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.Learn how you two can retire early as Justin from Root of Good shares how he and his wife did it with three kids at home. Learn how to optimize your biggest expenses so you can build up your wealth faster and have more time for your family.
Financial Independence and Early Retirement as ParentsDo you have a millionaire next door? I discovered that someone in the next neighborhood over is. Just like Thomas Stanley’s shared in his book, my near neighbor has traits that have been made him able to retire early. Like at 33. And he and his wife are parents to three school aged kids. If you’re looking to not only building your wealth, but having more time for your family, please save this episode. Justin from Root of Good is on the show to help you start becoming financially independent. In this episode, we get into:
- the three expenses to master so you can retire earlier
- how to find a house that will be a home and help you build wealth
- how simplify investing and grow your portfolio
Root of Good: Family & Financial IndependenceLast week Justin celebrated a milestone – it had been 1,000 days since retired in his early thirties. Besides being financially independent, what makes his journey even better – at least to me – is that he and his wife were able to do build their wealth with three kids at home. The good news is us is with his new freedom, Justin finally had time to start a new project.
Resources on Financial Independence and MoreIf you’re looking at retiring early or mastering your expenses, here some articles and podcast shows to check out!
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Automatic Saving: Qapital
- Free 401(k) Analysis: blooom
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Seven Characteristics of The Millionaire Next Door
- How To Score a $50 Car Payment For Life
- Financial Independence and Parenthood
Support the Podcast!Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!