Today we’re going to see how you can prepare your finances so you can buy a house without going broke! Things are about to get hectic around here. We just heard from our neighbor that the developer is going to start building the townhouses across the street from us starting next week. Buying a House […]
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Want to up your game with your 401(k)?Learn what smart retirement moves you can make to optimize your portfolio and save for retirement!
Smart Retirement Moves for Your 401(k)
Last week we look at retirement planning from a high level – figuring out a ballpark of what you’d like your retirement to look like as well as how it fits in with what you’re doing now.
This week we’re focused on a very specific part – figuring out what to invest in when there are plenty of options.
Since I’m not a financial planner and I have no idea of your very specific finances, this episode will cover the process.
In this episode we’ll get into:
- Prioritizing your investments
- Look at whether index funds are really a smart move
- Optimizing your 401(k)
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Rock Your Retirement
Ready to invest for retirement? Here are some fantastic resources to set things up and help you plan for your retirement together.
- Rock Retirement
- Investing Made Simple
- Free 401(k) Analysis: blooom
- The Secret Sauce to Financial Independence & Early Retirement
- Retirement Answer Man Podcast
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Automatic Saving: Qapital
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Financial Independence and Parenthood
- Setting Up Your Retirement with the Right Tools
- How to Get on the Same Page with Financial Independence
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!