Today we’re talking about how you two can really review the big picture and make sure you hit YOUR big money goals! Financial Check-ups The first half of this year is about over, so how are you guys doing right now? It’s funny how time seems to speed up and slow down. Looking back […]
Can you really have big wins from changing tiny, but key habits? Learn the critical key steps Chris Reining took to retire at 37!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/Tiny_Habits_That_Lead_to_Retiring_Early_with_Chris_Reining.mp3″ ]
Big Wins Through Tiny Habits
Going for the big wins is smart.
Too many times, though, those big wins mean big changes and for most, it’s enough not to move.
But what if I told you there are certain tiny changes that can have a huge impact?
Today’s guest Chris Reining has made those tiny habits stick and he’s been able to retire at 37!
In this episode, we get into
- what pushed him to change his habits
- how he was able to slash his expenses without feeling he was missing out
- his system to build wealth
Hope you enjoy!
Early Retirement Links and Resource
If you want to learn more about early retirement, here are some resources to check out:
- The One Tiny Habit That Leads to Wealth
- Why We Don’t Micromanage Our Money
- Financial Independence and Parenthood
- The Joy That Comes When Less Is Enough
- The Shockingly Simple Math Behind Early Retirement
- How To Be Frugal: One Month At A Time
- The New Parents’ Guide to Financial Independence