Want this to be your best year ever? Go big and get tips, strategies, and resources so you two can save more than half your income this year!
How to Save Half Your Income (or More!) Together
Do you think you two could save half your income this year?
Saving over half may seem impossible, but banking a significant chunk of your income can help you accomplish incredible things with your finances and life.
Today’s guest is Matt from Distilled Dollar. In this episode, Matt shares:
- why he and his fiancée have chosen to be so aggressive with savings
- how they worked through their spending so they’re now able to save 60% of their income
- how they stay motivated
It’s not your typical millennial money story.
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Boost Your Savings Rate
Want to learn more? Here are some resources to check out:
- 17 Money Saving Strategies We Used to Triple Our Savings Rate
- How We Went From Earning a Living to Building Wealth, Together
- Millenial Money Minutes Podcast
- Personal Capital
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes from partners like Personal Capital. Easy to set up & easy to use. You can have all your investments, income, and expenses all pulled into one place.
Did I mention it’s free? Why don’t you give Personal Capital a try today?
Support for this podcast also comes from Divvy Investments. If you’re looking for an easy way to help keep your portfolio on target for retirement without having to link your accounts to yet another service, check out Divvy.
Listeners can get a 10% discount; use the coupon code, “Couplemoney”.