Do you feel like you guys are kind of stuck with your finances? Have you hit a wall and don’t know the next move? Today I’ll share how you can find the best financial advisor for you!
Finding the Right Financial Advisor
What do you think about when you hear financial advisor?
You may have been to one of those luncheons where you get some information about investing or maybe insurance but the financial advising piece really isn’t there.
It’s left a bad taste in your mouth and you’re wondering if it’s really a smart move to hand over money to someone to manage your money.
From personal experience, there are some great financial advisers out there, ones that are not only looking at what’s in your portfolio but the real big picture. sometimes, though, it takes a little bit of effort upfront to find a just the right person for the job.
Today Michael Kay is sharing his expertise along with some tips to make the process less stressful. He’s a fee-only financial planner at Financial Life Focus.
In this episode we get into:
- questions to ask your financial advisor (including the red flag to run!)
- looking at your finances in a holistic way
- finding the best advisor to build wealth
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Find the Right Financial Planner
Want some help with your money? Here are some resources to find the best advisor for your money.
- 6 Dangerous Myths About Financial Planning, Debunked
- How to Review a Financial Advisor: The Definitive Checklist
- How to Find a Financial Planner You Can Trust
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!