Think your home is an investment? For most people, it’s not. Learn how to rethink real estate so you can build your wealth and become financially independent! Is Your House an Investment or Money Pit? Buying a house is usually the biggest purchase we make. Right now in the United States, the median price of homes that […]
Does your food bill blow your budget? Today you’ll learn how to master meal planning to save you a ton of time and money!
How to Save with Meal Planning
One of the biggest bills couples have – especially busy ones – is their food.
Between eating out and buying food for the family, there doesn’t seem to be enough money to cover everything.
We discussed saving money when eating out a few episodes ago. Now we’re looking at the other side -mastering your groceries and meals at home.
In this episode we discuss:
- how meal planning doesn’t mean leftover every night
- the magic of slow cookers
- how seasonal and sales eating is lower your bills and be better health wise
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Save Money While Eating Well
Want to cut your spending on food without sacrificing quality? Here are some resources to check out.
- Grocery Price Books: Slash Your Food Bill and Save Time!
- Easy and Smart Ways to Eat Well and Cut Your Food Bill
- Kill your $1,000 Grocery Bill
- Frugal Friends Podcast
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here.