Today we’re going over home buying tips so you can snag a great deal on your dream house! What You Need to Know About Buying a House This summer is wrapping up, but things are about to get busier for us. My mom was recently offered a job in the area and so she’s asked […]
We open up the community mailbag again and answer your biggest marriage and money questions. Today we’re discussing how to build your credit and raise your score, winning your spouse over with finances, and how to do a money date!
Raise Your Credit Score, Money Dates, and More
Today’s episode is kind of brought by….. you.
Yep, it’s community mailbag again and this time we have quite a varied plate on our hands!
I appreciate you sending your questions in.
In this episode we get into:
- The biggest myths and bad advice about credit score
- How to work together on tackling money
- How money dates work for us
If you’d like your question to be a part of the next mailbag, send it here!
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Build Your Credit and More
- Self Lender
- Your Money, Your Marriage by Cherie and Brian Lowe
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Automatic Saving: Qapital
- Free 401(k) Analysis: blooom
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- How to Talk About Money Without Starting a Fight
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!
Are you two stressed over money? Do your talks end up in fights? Learn an effective and fun way you get on the same page and talk about money!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/Build_Wealth_Without_Fighting_By_Mastering_Money_Dates.mp3″ ]
The Money Talk vs Money Dates
One of the most popular questions I get is, when should we talk about money?
Having THE money talk is not only intimidating but unproductive. Find out a better, less stressful option in today’s episode.
Jumpstart Your Marriage & Your Money
Stressed over money? Get the guide to building your wealth together!
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money is designed to get you two on an effective and easy system to dump your debt, save for your dreams, and become financially independent in four weeks!
Inside, you’ll learn how to:
- Stop fighting about money. See how you two can get on the same page with your goals and have fun with money dates.
- Automate your budget & system. Stay on top of your money without stressing over every penny.
- Earn and save more money. We’ll go through ways you can slash your expenses and start building some extra income to reach your dreams faster!
As a reminder, I do have a special bonus. I’m doing a companion course to go along with book. It will be FREE for those who pre-order. So I will go through step by step with you and if you have questions, I’ll find the tools, resources, and answers to help you out.
I will go through step by step with you and if you have questions, I’ll find the tools, resources, and answers to help you out.
Purchase it and email me a copy or screenshot of the receipt and I’ll register you for the course. It’s my way of saying thank you.
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes from partners like Personal Capital. Easy to set up & easy to use. You can have all your investments, income, and expenses all pulled into one place.
Did I mention it’s free? Why don’t you give Personal Capital a try today?