Learn how you two can reach your retirement goals without sacrificing fun now. Roger Whitney, The Retirement Answer Man, comes on the podcast to help you plan your retirement.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/CM_S2E22_How_Couples_Can_Retire_Happily_Ever_After.mp3″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
What’s Your Happily Ever After?
Not talking about the fairy tale where you come into a windfall from a distant relative whose left their fortune.
What are you looking forward to? What do you want to do in the next few years? Can you describe how you want your retirement to go?
Whether you have a clear picture of what you want or you’re just starting to think about it, today’s episode will be a fun listen.
Roger Whitney, the Retirement Answer Man, will be on to talk about retirement, and what that actually means for you.
We also get into:
- how to prepare for retirement without depriving yourself of joy now
- How sprints and SMART goals can take you closer to the life you want
- how to talk to one another and use those differences as a superpower instead having them tear your marriage apart
Smart Retirement Advice with Roger Whitney
Even though Roger has the intellectual chops to handle finances (he’s a Certified Financial Planner, Certified Private Wealth Advisor, and Accredited Investment Fiduciary to mention a few), his real strength is his holistic approach when helping clients.
He is also the creator and host of The Retirement Answer Man, a weekly podcast helping listeners plan a path towards their ideal retirement.
Resources to Help You Plan for Your Retirement
If you want to learn more, please check out these resources:
- Learn Your Money Style
- 4 Myths That Could Ruin Your Retirement and How to Avoid Them
- Smart Retirement Moves for 20somethings
- Most Common Mistakes People Make When Planning for Retirement
If you’re ready to open an investment account, please check out any of these: