Want to go big with your finances? Joe and Kathleen from Stacking Benjamins share two keys to help you save half your income this year (and beyond)!
Saving Half Your Income
Even though the year is already half over, there is still plenty of time to achieve big things in 2016.
As we’re through the steps and different ways you can get closer to financial independence, we’ve gotten to the part where things go from incremental to big.
Like saving half your income
I know you might feel like you’re already cut your bills down and you’d rather find ways to make money – don’t worry we’ll get into that very soon with some of the next episodes — but today we’re going to examine how you can start saving big chunks of money.
The money you stash can then be used to:
- pay off debt faster
- grow your savings for emergencies
- give your buffer to make a career or life change or,
- invested so you can retire sooner.
Joe and Kathleen from Stacking Benjamins have some ideas to give you a boost with your finances.
Selected Links from the Episode:
If you’re looking to build up your savings rate, here are some recommended resources.
- Save 50 Course
- Save a Ton of Money with a 50/50 Challenge!
- Get Rich Slowly
- The Shockingly Simple Math Behind Early Retirement
Saving Hacks Show Highlights:
- Why Saving Half Isn’t Insane
- How Mindeset & Systems Help Boost Savings
- Banking Hack to Save More