In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Feeling trapped at a job because you’re dealing with debt? Find out how you can pay off your debt faster. Whitney Hansen shares how she eliminated $30,000 in less than a year!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/More_Options_Less_Debt_Paying_off_30k_in_10_Months.mp3″ ]
Paying Off Debt Faster
My guest today, Whitney Hansen, knows all about that desire to have more options and less debt. Today we’ll get into:
- why motivated her to fast track paying off her student loans
- how she was able to get rid of $30,000 in less than a year
- what first steps she suggests if you want to be debt free sooner than later
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Help You Get Out of Debt
Tired of being in debt? Here are some resources to help you dump it.
- Attacking Debt: Which One First?
- Crush One Debt: Money Workshop
- The Great Debt Dump: Running Toward Financial Freedom with the Power of Community
- Which Debt Payoff Method Is Right for You?
- The Financial Roadmap: What You Should Be Doing at Each Stage of Your Financial Life
- Should You Use Peer to Peer Lending To Get Out of Debt?
- Knock Out Your Credit Card Debt
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes fromJumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money Masterclass.
This self-paced course is designed to help you get on the same page with money, dump your debt faster, and build wealth as a team.
Like the music in this episode? Our theme song is by Gentle Regime.