Want to get the most out of your 401(k)? Learn the key guidelines on how you can choose the best investment options for you! Making the Most of Your 401(k) Chances are if you’re investing for your retirement, the bulk of that money is stashed away in your 401(k). For those whose employers offer them, […]
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Frustrated with your credit card, car payments, and student loans? Learn how you two can come together to dump your debt faster and retire early!
How You Can Retire Early
The good news is that the skills you use to get out of debt are transferable. Instead of sending in those extra payments to your credit cards and student loans, you can direct to savings and investments.
In this episode, we talk about:
- how they managed to pay off $52,000 in debt in 18 months
- the system they used to keep one another in the loop with money
- planning and following through financial independence
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Dump Debt and Retire Early
If you’re looking to get ahead with your finances as a family, here are more resources to check out!
- Retire Early By Rethinking Your Priorities
- Financial Independence Through Big Wins
- Setting Up Your Retirement with the Right Tools
- The Shockingly Simple Math Behind Early Retirement
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!