Today we’re going to see how you can prepare your finances so you can buy a house without going broke! Things are about to get hectic around here. We just heard from our neighbor that the developer is going to start building the townhouses across the street from us starting next week. Buying a House […]
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Frustrated with your finances? Lisa, the creator of Mad Money Monster, shares how she changed her trajectory and is working towards financial freedom!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/How_to_Take_Control_of_Your_Money_and_Change_Your_Future.mp3″ ]
Financial Freedom on Own Terms
Have you ever feel discouraged by dumb money moves you’ve made? I know I was mad at myself for mine.
While reflecting on your mistakes can help you make better choices now, replaying it over and over can mess with you.
You can dramatically improve your outlook, finances, and life by finding that balance.
Lisa from Mad Money Monster is here on the podcast. Today we talk about:
- defining what matters to you and pursuing that
- changing your course with money
- being content in your own skin
Hope you enjoy!
Resources on Fixing Your Finances
Want to learn more about getting a redo on your money? Here are some resources to check out:
- Change Your Habits and Own Your Finances
- 50 Ways to Give Your Finances A Fresh Start
- Paying Off Your Debt Faster as a Couple
- How to Build Wealth While Raising a Family
- Using Snowflakes to Pay Off Debt Faster
If you haven’t check out Lisa’s site yet, you’re missing out! Here are a few of my favorite posts:
- Why We Refuse To Buy A Bigger House For Occasional Guests
- Frugal Alternatives To Your Pricey Gym Membership
- How We Save Money By Having Our Groceries Delivered. Yup.
- Their Story (So Far)
- How To Stop Being Broke With A High Salary
Jumpstart Your Marriage & Your Money
Stressed over money? Get the guide to building your wealth together!
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money is designed to get you two on an effective and easy system to dump your debt, save for your dreams, and become financially independent in four weeks!
Inside, you’ll learn how to:
- Stop fighting about money. See how you two can get on the same page with your goals and have fun with money dates.
- Automate your budget & system. Stay on top of your money without stressing over every penny.
- Earn and save more money. We’ll go through ways you can slash your expenses and start building some extra income to reach your dreams faster!
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes from partners like Personal Capital. Easy to set up & easy to use. You can have all your investments, income, and expenses all pulled into one place.
Did I mention it’s free? Why don’t you give Personal Capital a try today?
Like the music in this episode? Our theme song is by Gentle Regime.