Today we’re going to see how you can prepare your finances so you can buy a house without going broke! Things are about to get hectic around here. We just heard from our neighbor that the developer is going to start building the townhouses across the street from us starting next week. Buying a House […]
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Want to stop living paycheck to paycheck, but not sure where to start? Learn how to create a budget together so you can have fun now and some savings later!
Create a Budget You Both Love
How do you feel about your budget?
Chances are you’re not exactly thrilled about it.
A survey conducted by Experian found that nearly half – 42% to be exact – don’t use one because they feel like they’re ineffective and unnecessary.
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- how a budget can fit into your life and grow with you through your marriage
- how to fit your personal hobbies into your budget
- why there is no one size fits all budget
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Budget Together
Do you two want to get on the same page with budgets? Here are some helpful resources mentioned in the episode and more.
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- The Total Money Makeover
- Real Life on a Budget: 17 Practical Challenges to Live and Thrive on a Budget
- How to Successfully Budget as a Couple
- Track These 2 Key Numbers to Master Your Money
- Six Tips for Newlyweds to Manage Finances
Budget Templates to Try Out
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes from partners like Personal Capital. Easy to set up & easy to use. You can have all your investments, income, and expenses all pulled into one place.
Did I mention it’s free? Why don’t you give Personal Capital a try today?