Do you want to go on a fabulous family vacation, but you’re still paying down debt? Learn how you can save big on your next getaway while still knocking out your debt! Saving Up for a Fun and Frugal Family Vacation When’s your spring break? Our oldest has hers next month, but she’s already counting […]
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
We open up the community mailbag again and answer your biggest marriage and money questions. Today we’re discussing how to build your credit and raise your score, winning your spouse over with finances, and how to do a money date!
Raise Your Credit Score, Money Dates, and More
Today’s episode is kind of brought by….. you.
Yep, it’s community mailbag again and this time we have quite a varied plate on our hands!
I appreciate you sending your questions in.
In this episode we get into:
- The biggest myths and bad advice about credit score
- How to work together on tackling money
- How money dates work for us
If you’d like your question to be a part of the next mailbag, send it here!
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Build Your Credit and More
- Self Lender
- Your Money, Your Marriage by Cherie and Brian Lowe
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Automatic Saving: Qapital
- Free 401(k) Analysis: blooom
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- How to Talk About Money Without Starting a Fight
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!