Think your home is an investment? For most people, it’s not. Learn how to rethink real estate so you can build your wealth and become financially independent! Is Your House an Investment or Money Pit? Buying a house is usually the biggest purchase we make. Right now in the United States, the median price of homes that […]
Do you two have several dreams you want to achieve, but not making any real progress? Today I’ll share how you can save for your big goals together!
How to Save for Your Biggest Goals
Today we’re going to tackle the three biggest hurdles to saving and achieving your goals:
- Getting your spouse on board with saving
- Getting on the same page with your goals
- Finding money to save
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Define Your Priorities and Big Goals
Whether it’s a joint or personal goal, there are handy resources available to help you two achieve your dreams.
- 20 Ways to Have Fun This Summer and Still Save a Ton of Money
- How Our Financial Goals Followed Our Family
- What’s Your One Page Financial Plan?
Handy Tools to Save More Money
Here are a few of my favorite tools that make saving money much easier!
- Money Tracking and Budgets: Personal Capital, Mint, and Tiller are fantastic options
- Qapital: Free tool that makes saving automatic and fun
- iBotta: Redeem cash while shopping
- Camel, Camel, Camel: Free Amazon price tracker
- Honey: Free browser extension that searches for coupon codes for you during check out
- Paribus: Checks for price drops and works to get you a refund
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here.