Looking to get off the treadmill and finally dump your debt? Learn how you can set your money to win and reach your goals faster!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/Living_the_Life_You_Want_with_the_Money_You_Have_.mp3″ social_pinterest=”true” hashtag=”money #podcast ” twitter_username=”couplemoney” ]
Have you ever been frustrated with your money? I know when we were first starting out, there were times where I felt like we knew where we wanted to go, but we weren’t making the progress we hoped for.
Or maybe you’re looking at that big pile of debt and it looks like it’s impossible to tackle with the income you have.
Perhaps you’d love to retire early, but it’s such a far off goal.
Live Save Spend Repeat
She and her husband Cressel have been tackling some big dreams, including living a debt free life.
In this episode we get into:
- Why Kim prefers cash over credit
- the changes needed to pay off $90k in 2 years
- why and how she and her husband are creating the life they want
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Simplify Your Finances and Dump Your Debt
Tired of being in debt? Here are some resources to help you dump it.
- Attacking Debt: Which One First?
- The Great Debt Dump: Running Toward Financial Freedom with the Power of Community
- Which Debt Payoff Method Is Right for You?
- Best Strategies to Get Out of Debt
- Should You Use Peer to Peer Lending To Get Out of Debt?
- Knock Out Your Credit Card Debt
Free 5 Days to $5K Course
You can sign up here!
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes from Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money Masterclass.
This self-paced course is designed to help you get on the same page with money, dump your debt faster, and build wealth as a team.