With money fights being the main cause of divorce, many couples could use some financial therapy. Learn habits and techniques you can use to make money talks less stressful and more productive!
Is Financial Therapy Right for You?
Money problems are usually symptoms of a much deeper issue. It can be within our relationship – how we communicate or it can an issue we ourselves have like anxiety or depression.
From our personal experience and hearing from other couples, it can be more common than you think.
And that matters because if you don’t get to the root, it can keep popping up.
And in some cases cause damage.
Financial education is crucial, but sometimes you need to a specialist. I’m not a therapist, but I do know one and she’s here to help.
Kine Corder is here on the podcast to cover some problems and bumps couples experience when dealing with money.
In this episode, we get into:
- common issues couples have when they come to her for financial therapy
- ways to communicate better so things are less stressful with your relationship and money
- habits to help you two move forward
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Get on the Same Page with Money
Learning how to work as a team isn’t automatic. Here are resources to give you the tools to stop fighting about money and win.
- Top Sites and Podcasts for Marriage and Money
- Prosperity Report: Love and Money Podcast
- How to Shift Your Money Mindset and Finally Knock Out Your Goals Together
- Build Your Marriage & Wealth with Money Dates
- 3 Habits to Grow Your Wealth and Strengthen Your Marriage
- How to Connect and Develop Financial Intimacy in Your Marriage
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!