You’ve probably heard how giving not only benefits the recipients but the giver. However, what do you do when you’re in debt? Learn how you can pay off debt and give more to the causes that matter most to you! Giving While in Debt? When people ask this, two things jump out at me. First, […]
Today we’re wrapping up the season with how to overcome setbacks and plan for your best year!
Financial Wins, Overcoming Setbacks, and Planning for Your Best Year
How has this year been treating you? To be honest, things have been a real roller coaster.
We’ve made several trips this year to visit loved ones in the hospital, nursing homes, or just to check in on them.
We’ve also had a dear friend lose her battle with cancer this past week (hence the delay on the finale).
I appreciate having this option because I know years ago when we were in debt, this wouldn’t have seemed possible.
It’s made me more determined to continue helping families be in a better spot with their money so they can have more options like stepping back.
I hate when money is a source of stress when you have bigger things to think about.
With that in mind, today’s show is focused on how to do a year-end review.
In this episode, we’ll get into:
- Our progress on our goals for the year and doing a
- What to do when you have a set back with finances
- Why families need to simplify and enjoy
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Having Your Best Year with Finances
Want to learn more? Here are some resources to check out:
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Automatic Saving:
- Free 401(k) Analysis:
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Simplify and Enjoy
- 5 Books to Motivate and Guide You to Become Debt Free Faster
- 5 Money Books for Couples Looking to Become Financially Independent
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and
getsthe word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!