Even though it’s about 13 years ago, I remember being stressed at times when planning our wedding. Just like we heard at the top of the show, as soon as you announce your engagement it can feel like you’re being swarmed with questions about the big day. But as much as your loved ones mean […]
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
How would your life change if you were debt free? No credit cards, car or student loan to worry about. Not even a mortgage.
Today one couple shares their journey and advice to a happy and debt free life!
Living Debt Free
Living debt free can seem like an impossible dream depending on where you’re starting from. For some couples and families taking on debt seems to be just a normal thing you do.
But just because this is common and going on with your neighbors and friends even with yourself does it mean that that’s the path you have to go on.
Mark and Milhila, the couple behind Money for Meaning, are here to share their journey and how they refocused their lives and are now live debt free. They wrote a guest post early this year about how they live on cash.
Yep, they have no mortgage.
In this episode we get into:
- why they wanted to get into this debt free lifestyle
- how to build wealth as a side effect
- how they figure where to spend and where to save
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Help You Get Out of Debt
Tired of being in debt? Here are some resources to help you dump it.
- Money for Meaning
- Attacking Debt: Which One First?
- The Great Debt Dump: Running Toward Financial Freedom with the Power of Community
- Which Debt Payoff Method Is Right for You?
- 5 Books to Motivate and Guide You to Become Debt Free Faster
- Best Strategies to Get Out of Debt
- Should You Use Peer to Peer Lending To Get Out of Debt?
- Knock Out Your Credit Card Debt
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!