Do you want your wedding day to be beautiful, memorable, and meaningful without spending a ton of money or getting into debt? Learn how you can plan your dream wedding on a budget!
How to Plan Your Dream Wedding on a Budget
Right now in the United States, the average wedding costs over $35,000!
Thankfully the Budget Savvy Bride, Jessica Bishop is here to help. In this episode we discuss:
- defining your dream wedding
- ways you can splurge and where you can save
- a handy resource to help you plan your dream wedding without breaking your budget
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Plan a Fantastic Wedding
If you’re getting married, please check out these resources so you can plan out your special day without going into debt.
- The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer: Checklists, Worksheets, and Essential Tools to Plan the Perfect Wedding on a Small Budget
- Planning Your Dream Wedding on a Budget
- Wedding Planning: My Ultimate Lesson in Budgeting
- The Best Kept Secrets to Planning a Wedding on a Budget
- Have a $50,000 Wedding on a $3,000 Budget
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here.