Think your home is an investment? For most people, it’s not. Learn how to rethink real estate so you can build your wealth and become financially independent! Is Your House an Investment or Money Pit? Buying a house is usually the biggest purchase we make. Right now in the United States, the median price of homes that […]
Do you want your wedding day to be beautiful, memorable, and meaningful without spending a ton of money or getting into debt? Learn how you can plan your dream wedding on a budget!
How to Plan Your Dream Wedding on a Budget
Right now in the United States, the average wedding costs over $35,000!
Thankfully the Budget Savvy Bride, Jessica Bishop is here to help. In this episode we discuss:
- defining your dream wedding
- ways you can splurge and where you can save
- a handy resource to help you plan your dream wedding without breaking your budget
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Plan a Fantastic Wedding
If you’re getting married, please check out these resources so you can plan out your special day without going into debt.
- The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer: Checklists, Worksheets, and Essential Tools to Plan the Perfect Wedding on a Small Budget
- Planning Your Dream Wedding on a Budget
- Wedding Planning: My Ultimate Lesson in Budgeting
- The Best Kept Secrets to Planning a Wedding on a Budget
- Have a $50,000 Wedding on a $3,000 Budget
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here.