Are you fired up about dumping the debt or saving more, but your spouse is reluctant? Find out why your spouse isn’t on board with money and how to fix it!
How to Get Your Spouse on Board with Money
It’s 2018 for some reason that beginning of a new year, Everyone is excited and thrilled this week making some big goals.
Unfortunately, the majority don’t reach them. I don’t want that to happen to the two of you especially with your big money goals.
So in today’s episode, we’ll get into:
- what are the top three money goals that people have
- how you can get your spouse on board with money this year
- how to achieve the right money goal for the two of you.
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Reach Your Big Money Goals
Whether you’re dumping debt, saving more, or investing for your future, here are some resources to help make managing your money easier this year!
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Budget Tools: Mint | Honeyfi | Tiller | Honeydue
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here.