Think your home is an investment? For most people, it’s not. Learn how to rethink real estate so you can build your wealth and become financially independent! Is Your House an Investment or Money Pit? Buying a house is usually the biggest purchase we make. Right now in the United States, the median price of homes that […]
Want to stop living paycheck to paycheck and start moving towards financial independence? Learn the process the Frugalwoods took to retire early together!
What are you two working towards, big picture wise? How often do you guys talk about it?
Talk can be cheap or it can be the start of an incredible journey. Four years ago a conversation Liz had with her husband Nate was a trigger to achieving their huge dream of becoming financially independent and retiring early.
Working as a Team to Retire Early Together
What would you do if you were retired right now?
You might expect me to say you too can retire early with just a few easy steps. But the truth is it’s much more complicated than that to break the cycle of consuming and working. It’s going to take something very powerful a change in your mindset your finances and your lifestyle.
Today Liz, author of Meet the Frugalwoods: Achieving financial Independence Through Simple Living, is here to share their journey and hopefully inspire you to examine where you can start setting that path up towards financial independence.
In this episode, we get into:
- what moved Liz and Nate to go from dreaming about financial independence to making it a reality
- how they build a sustainable and enjoyable frugal lifestyle
- why do it yourself is not only good for your wallet but your marriage before their dream became a reality
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Retire Early & Money Hacks
If you two are looking at early retirement or to become financially independent, check out these resources.
- Uber Frugal Challenge
- Why We Don’t Micromanage Our Money
- Financial Independence and Parenthood
- The Joy That Comes When Less Is Enough
- The Shockingly Simple Math Behind Early Retirement
- Seven Characteristics of The Millionaire Next Door
- How To Score a $50 Car Payment For Life
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!