Today we’re going to see how you can prepare your finances so you can buy a house without going broke! Things are about to get hectic around here. We just heard from our neighbor that the developer is going to start building the townhouses across the street from us starting next week. Buying a House […]
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Essentials on Wills and Choosing Guardians
and an Accredited Financial Counselor.
In this episode we discuss:
- the essentials of a will
- choosing guardians to take care of your loved ones
- whether or not those do it yourselves will online kits are worth it
Hope you enjoy!
Resources on Estate Planning
If you want more information about setting things up for your loved one, here are some posts to check out:
- Do it Yourself Will: Pros and Cons
- Estate Planning for Young Families
- Wills, Guardianship, and Estate Planning
- Five Essential Items for Your Estate Plan
- Choosing Legal Guardians for Our Baby
- Estate Planning Lessons We Can Learn From Cinderella
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!