Want to get the most out of your 401(k)? Learn the key guidelines on how you can choose the best investment options for you! Making the Most of Your 401(k) Chances are if you’re investing for your retirement, the bulk of that money is stashed away in your 401(k). For those whose employers offer them, […]
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Essentials on Wills and Choosing Guardians
and an Accredited Financial Counselor.
In this episode we discuss:
- the essentials of a will
- choosing guardians to take care of your loved ones
- whether or not those do it yourselves will online kits are worth it
Hope you enjoy!
Resources on Estate Planning
If you want more information about setting things up for your loved one, here are some posts to check out:
- Do it Yourself Will: Pros and Cons
- Estate Planning for Young Families
- Wills, Guardianship, and Estate Planning
- Five Essential Items for Your Estate Plan
- Choosing Legal Guardians for Our Baby
- Estate Planning Lessons We Can Learn From Cinderella
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!